Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Online Dating, Take II

I put up a profile on two very different dating sites one week ago, just to see what would come of it this time around. Last time was a consumate disaster. Between the two I had contact, either through email or IM, with over a dozen guys in the first 48 hours which wasn't bad all things considered. Out of that dozen plus, I think I might actually go on dates with 4 or 5. The problem now is that I've jumped the gun a bit. I'm still stuck slaving away at the thesis and can't really afford to take the time to date. Even if I limit it to short coffee dates I'm not sure exactly how I can manage the dating and school thing at the same time. I'm thinking of just pulling my profiles again until August when my thesis will be done to avoid problems.

No comments: