Sunday, July 16, 2006

Alternate Plans

The motorcycle date wasn't home when I called him back, so I made last minute, alternate plans with another guy to meet up for a drink and to hang out. After I got back home I see that MCD had called back only minutes after I had left the house, which is a shame because I would have much rather gone out with him than Luck o'the Irish for drinks. LOTI admitted to having issues with committment and yet he's clearly smitten because he want's to take me out to lunch on Tuesday and get together next Friday or Saturday before he leaves on his week long vacation out of town. We'll see. That's a bit too much contact in one week, especially since I want to date other people and not get serious with someone right now. I'm just not sure how to let him know that without hurting his feelings. I've never dated more than one person at a time and I'm not always the best at clearly communicating my wishes to men.

No comments: