Saturday, July 15, 2006

Do I, or don't I?

Over the past week I've been conversing with some interesting men from the two dating websites I signed up for. One just happens to have a streetbike and is interested in going for a drive with me tonight. We have not exchanged pictures, but have talked on the phone and based soley on this there is little chance for a future relationship unless by some miracle he is different in person. The question is, do I trust him enough to go riding with him? The World Traveller would probably tell me not to do it, since surprisingly he is Mr. Safety and would have little confidence in another riders abilities without having first seen him in action on the road. Not to mention the fact that it's not the rider that would necessarily be the problem but other drivers on the road- a fact I have witnessed myself when out with TWT.

The big question- do I, or don't I call him back?

No comments: