Wednesday, April 05, 2006

"...cute as a button."

I have always been described by men as “cute” or by some derivative of the word. As a general rule this has never really bothered me and is more than acceptable. While I’m not denying that I can be very cute and playful, for once I’d like to know what they really think. Just once I’d like to be described as ass-spankably hot. I’d even settle for hot-as-fuck.

I want to know that you just want to grab me, push me up against a wall and have your way with me right there. I want to know that you desire me and want me. I want to know that I drive you crazy. I want to know that I get under your skin. In short I want to know that you care. I’m not asking you to love me; I’m just asking you to be honest with me.

You know what, even if you’re not as forthcoming about the sex and what you want, at least let me know how you feel. Let me know that you like spending time with me. That you want me to stay overnight because our time together is so short and saying good-bye after a few hours just doesn’t cut it. Tell me you think I’m funny and smart. Tell me that you miss me when I’m gone. Tell me that you dream of me, think of me, care about how I feel and what I’m doing.

I tell you.

No comments: