Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Baker's Dozen of Fun Facts

1. L.M. Mongtomery was my favourite author as a young girl.

2. I rarely wear matching bra and panty sets.

3. I’m a natural blonde and love it.

4. I reluctantly bought my first cell phone this past August under protest.

5. I love plain, ruffled potato chips and in the past have been known to eat an entire bag in one sitting.

6. The sight and/or sound of a street bike is a huge turn on for me.

7. I’ve never been dumped.

8. My longest relationship was 6 years and 2 months, while my shortest relationship was 2 weeks.

9. I like my coffee from Tim Hortons- large, double-double.

10. I currently weigh as much as I did in Highschool.

11. I have five brothers, (four of whom are older than I am), two sisters-in-law, a niece and a nephew.

12. My favourite flower is the iris.

13. I’m left handed.

No comments: