Thursday, December 15, 2005

Worth A Rewind



I was watching the movie, Love Actually tonight since it's getting closer to Christmas and I'm not really feeling it yet. So, what better way to get in the mood than to watch a romantic comedy set around the holidays?

Hugh Grant plays the British Prime Minister, and the scene where he dances to the Pointer Sisters', "Jump (For My Love)" through #10 Downing Street really is worth rewinding to watch a second time! Hugh really is too cute for words sometimes. As long as you don't remind me about his mishap with Divine Brown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,

I came across your site b/c I did a search on depression. I fond your writing to be very interesting. After reading some of your more serious posts I found myself chuckling to myself about the 'Worth A Rewind' post...I am a fan of romantic comedies and the dancing scene is a classic. Thanks for making me smile while searching a little darker topic...depression.

-James

Jane Canuck said...

James, thank-you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate it and I'm glad that I could coax a smile out of you, something that can be nearly impossible to a person who is depressed.