Saturday, August 06, 2005

Pieces

A Snippet from MSN:

Lunch Date: My ex wife came to me last week, and asked if she could move back in because I’m the only one that can help her.

Jane Canuck: Oh boy... [read: Oh crap…didn't see this coming]

JC: How'd that work out??

LD: Well I drew up a 30 page contract, she signed it, she’s been here about 5 days now, but she hasn’t had a drop of alcohol yet.

JC: Oh wow! So things are going good then?

LD: We’ll see, right now they are.

JC: I'm glad to hear that. [Yeah, right! Ugh…I think I feel sick.]

LD: I didn’t expect her to last this long.

LD: She’s in counseling and on anti-depressants.

JC: That's huge. [But what are *you* doing to improve the situation?]

LD: lol

JC: She's actually *doing* something, instead of just saying things.

LD: So far.

LD: My contract doesn’t allow much leeway, lol.

I have to wonder though, why you’re talking to me if you’re supposedly trying to reconcile with your wife. Why do I let myself get jerked around like this?

No comments: